Thursday 21 December 2017

I Will Close This Blog And Make Another Blog

Assalamualaikum and hye everyone :')

.

Sad to say this, but yes, I gonna close this blog. No, I mean, I will make another new blog and wont post or update any entry here, soon. But, am not sure la bila.

Reason?

Because I forget my password T_T

I forget my blog's password, so does my email. I cant open this blog and emel even once. Thank God I log in my blog and email in my phone so that I can update it just through my mobile phone.

I gonna make a new blog soon. Once I make it, I will announce it here, and maybe it gonna be my last post here.

I love this blog. Love it so much! So much stories I shared here. But I just cant help myself to open this. I dont know how. I feel so bad for choosing to close my blog :(

Sorry, dear readers. Although I dont have any idea about who you are, but am very thankful to have all of you as my readers. At least I can share my story to you :*

I love you so much! <3

Btw, am truly sorry for neglecting this blog for quite a long time. I didnt mean to do it but am really busy with my life. That I just dont have enough time to write entries here.

For your information, I gonna face the SPM examination next year. Yes, am a SPM's victim! I just cant belive it! Feeling like am only a 13-year-old girl who just finnished my UPSR exam and manage to enter an islamic high school in Terengganu.

But next year, I mean, next 25 days, my age gonna turn to 17. Not more 13. Huhu, gonna miss my sweet 16 very much! As much as I do this year.

InshaAllah, I will do my best in my study, so does my business. Alhamdulillah, my business maju sangat! That I always feeling exhausted because did not have enough stock. Always SOLD OUT and need to restock it again and again.

Alhamdulillah rezeki :)

Oh, do follow my IG shop @thejunnitrustedseller and @shamohdstore ;)

I think I need to plan well for my next new blog. Nice name, great header, good entry. Do pray for me guys.

I think that's all for this time. Till my next entry k ;) Maybe it gonna be my final entry in this blog. Maybe. Who knows, right?

So, salam Jumaat barokah, smile always, stay cheer, stay syukur, and assalamualaikum.

.
.

Thanks for reading this entry ^_^

No comments:

Pesanan Untuk Kaum Hawa

Assalamualaikum semua :') . Memang trend eyh zaman sekarang pakai tudung (turban) tutup rambut je. Kenapa? Batang leher tu bukan aurat...